Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Do It Yourself 3 Year Plan…

Today is the day!  Georgia and I are now entering the final phase of our DIY mini home remodel.  Our home renovations began a little over 2 years ago with the help of my wonderful father-in-law George!  Our home is only about 12 years old but it was in need of a little face lift.  I think any home owner would agree that one project often leads to another…and another…and another!  To date we’ve installed wood flooring in the bedrooms, changed the hardware in the house from brass to brushed nickel, installed a beautiful chandelier (thanks Mom), Installed new light fixtures/track lighting, added color to the walls, installed wood blinds, added window treatments, replaced the ceiling fans, installed shelves in the master, replaced the shower fixtures in both bathrooms, and lastly…Georgia took a sledge hammer to the kitchen island!  A temporary roll away island (thank you Grace) is currently covering the hole in the middle of my kitchen.  This is next on the DIY list.  Let me say that again in case my lovely Wife missed it - filling the hole in my kitchen floor is next on the list!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...