Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Adiós Summer – it’s been real!

The Wife and I had one hell of an action packed summer this year!  From beginning to end, the months have been booked solid with one event after another...I think it's safe to say that we are happily exhausted!  Despite this, time marches on and as one season comes to an end, another begins (fall - my favorite season of the year)!  Looking back on our summer months, I think Georgia and I had a feeling that this was possibly the last crazy summer when we could pack up and go on a moments notice...so, that's exactly what we did! 
Thanks to all our peeps that made it a summer to remember!  Now on to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years...I'm suddenly feeling a bit tired again...Cheers!

This summer we...


Celebrated Devin's 4th Birthday
Camped in Pecos

Celebrated the 4th of July with the family
Went boating at Elephant Butte Lake
Enjoyed a visit from sister bear
Attended my 10 year HS reunion...yikes...

 
AND celebrated Ashlynne's Butte Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. And visited your best friend in seattle!!! Hello!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...