Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Captain of the Geek Squad!

This conversation confirms that opposites do attract…

Me: So honey, can you even believe that Christmas is right around the corner?!  I’m thinking I want to get started a little early on my shopping this year.  Have you thought about what you want yet?

G: Yes!  I really want a pogoplug multimedia sharing device, a fantom external hard drive USB 2.0, a USB composite AV video audio cable for the iphone/ipad ci1-D and an incase coated field bag for the ipad.  What do you want? 

Me: Ahhh, so….wait, what?  What do you want??

G: Do you want me to just email you?

Me: Umm, yes – that would be helpful….      

1 comment:

  1. They need to add a "like" button to these blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...