Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where have all the Cowboys gone?

Okay, so here’s the deal with the Dallas Cowboys…either you love’em or you hate’em and there really is no in-between.  I guess my question is, why?  I continue to be amazed by just how much some people loath the Cowboys.  I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit over the past week or so as I now live in fear for my safety on the road and the safety of my vehicle!  You see, G bought me a beautiful silver Dallas Cowboy license plate for my Commander as a belated birthday gift.  After she put it on my Jeep she called me outside to check it out…

G: Well there you have it; you can consider yourself a moving target.

K: Excuse me?!

G: Babe, you have a gay rights symbol in your back window, an Obama bumper sticker right below it and now you have a Dallas Cowboy license plate.  All I have to say is it’s a good thing we have insurance.

K: Ugh, that’s ridiculous!

Or is it?!  Look, I’m no fool…I know the DCB are having a HORRIBLE season.  It’s so bad that I personally know a few fans that have gone into hiding and won’t even represent anymore (defectors)!  So what!  I’m a DCB fan – that doesn’t mean I hate the Broncos or the 49ers or any other team for that matter.  I know I may not be the most qualified person to ask these questions considering the fact that one of the reasons I love the team is that I happen to think I look really great in silver and blue.  Regardless, why would anyone devote so much energy to any kind of negativity?!  Life is too short people – increase the peace!

and say a little prayer that no one keys my car…thanks.


Dad and Grandpa’s star at the new Cowboy Stadium!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...