Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: Year At A Glance

Happy New Year!  I hope that you all had an exciting new year’s eve.  This year NYE was pretty low key for G and me.  For weeks we mauled over what we were going to do.  There was talk of going on a little road trip, staying in a hotel for the evening or going the traditional route and hanging with friends.  We ended up opting for an evening at home.  Together we rang in the New Year watching movies and enjoying some AMAZING take-out sushi.  This was the first NYE in a decade that I didn’t drink my night away and wake up with a wicked hang-over.  I must say, it’s nice to start my year with a clear head :) 


2010 was an okay year.  I say that because there was no way it could have compared with 2009 (the year we were married, bachelorette parties, bridal shower, vacations and more celebration…you get the idea).  In 2010 our focus was very much on DIY projects and home improvements.  We both learned a lot and now the house is looking great.  Some highlights from this past year include; the celebration of our first wedding anniversary, the beginning of our journey to become parents, we were both promoted at work, my cousin Jeanine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, we added a Jeep Commander to the vehicle family, we FINALLY made it out to Vancouver to visit sister bear, I had my 10 year HS reunion, my BF Elena welcomed a gorgeous baby girl in to the world, we purchased a 2007 camper (which we love), our niece Olivia turned 1 year old and last but not least – I started a blog!   

I’m grateful for all we were blessed with this past year and I’m looking forward to 2011 and everything it has in store for us.  I pray that this is the year we get pregnant and if you’re the praying kind, please say a little prayer for us too.    

Cheers to 2011!  Many blessings to all of you!


The family at our Wii dance party…hilarious video of this night to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...