Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lovin my tech savvy wife!

It pays to be married to someone with their MIS degree.  G is a communications manager and her day to day job is to manage the social media and internal/external web content for the entire state for our company.  She knows the ins and outs of how to do technical computer design type stuff.  This is something that I know VERY little to nothing about…so when I wanted to give my blog a little face lift and a fancier header I told Georgia…


I want something like this…




Or a little like this…




The only special request I had was to incorporate pictures of the two places we exchanged vows and to use the color orange in some way (my favorite color) and literally within 5 minutes she made me this…



To me, having the know-how to design and put something like this together is very artistic!  So yes lady, I’m bragging about you – my modern day tech artist!  I’m totally surprised that I got this far without utilizing G’s skills…could this mean that I’m actually capable of teaching myself some of this tech design stuff?!  I think it does!

The two blogs that inspired the design have some great recipes!  I would encourage you all to check’em out :)



Thanks for my new header babe! 

1 comment:

  1. you know people pay big bucks for blog design??? She could market herself for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...