Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bucket List #15: The “Best of the City” Burger


The people have spoken!  This really was the best damn burger I’ve ever tasted!  Me, Georgia, my mom and Mike all ventured out to the ABQ Brew Pub Thursday to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.  The motive for choosing this location was to begin work on my bucket list.  The pub was to my surprise, one of my mom and Mike’s favorite spots.  The place was of course packed with people wearing green head to toe.  There was this amazing group of bag pipers (I’m sure they have some fancy name…not sure what it is) that played for about 30 minutes which was pretty cool.  But enough about that – let’s talk burger.


Burger o’ burger, how I love thee!

So the waitress rolls up with this burger that was the size of a human head.  No joke.  I was expecting your typical run of the mill green chile cheese burger but man was I wrong.  That bad boy had tempura green chile, onions, pickles, chipotle sauce, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce and cheese – so much CHEESE!  I had to sit back and study if for a moment because I wasn’t exactly sure how I was going to fit it in my mouth.  I decided to smash it down as much as I could, cut it in half and give half away.  It was of course delicious!  We all basically ate it together and everyone loved it.  It was juicy, cooked just right, spicy but not too spicy and full of flavor.  Attention all you burger lovers – go eat this burger.

One down…29 to go!


Here’s some video of the bag pipers ~

video

Hope you all had a great St. Patrick’s Day!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...