Monday, May 30, 2011

Life Through My Lens


Isn’t she lovely ~ May 2011

Missy has been harassing me to buy an Apple computer for nearly a decade (no joke)!  The past couple of times she came home she brought her Mac and wowed us with her video and photo editing software!  Once she showed me the awesome stuff she was able to do with digital video I was sold.  We’re pretty good about uploading and ordering prints of our photos however we are seriously slacking on the home video front.  I take a ton of video and I have yet to make any DVD’s of our videos which basically means that I would be totally screwed if something were to happen to my laptop!  So here I am in day two of life with my beautiful MacBook Pro and I have no idea what I’m doing.  I’ve left the island of PC without so much as a flotation device!  Thank goodness Apple offers courses (I signed up for a year).  Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...