Tuesday, June 7, 2011

California Dreamin 2011

I’m so glad the cat is out of the bag and we are now free to talk about our trip to California!  Nick, Georgia, Teenie and I have been planning this surprise birthday trip for Ashlynne’s 30th for about 6 months.  I’m not good with surprises so it has been extremely hard to keep something this big from Ashlynne.  As it turns out, she totally knew we were going for some time because like I said... I’m a bad secret keeper.  She knew something was up when she mentioned that Nick was taking her to LA and I immediately turned and walked away for fear that my face would surely tell her I was in on it (and that’s exactly what happened)! 


Any who, we had a blast!  

We went to Disneyland and ran around like a bunch a kids for literally 13+ hours ~ 











We ate a TON ~



We partied ~



We shopped ~


We went clubbing ~



We enjoyed a cocktail or two (sans Teenie) ~



We barbequed on my favorite balcony at the casa de Dean & Chris ~



We rode bulls (and by we I mean they) ~




We sang everyday thanks to Chris and the birthday girl ~ 


Happy birthday Ash!  It’s crazy to think that I was around for your 20th and was there to celebrate your 30th!  I’m sure we’ll be doing something ridiculously awesome for your 40th as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you guys are old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh... I know! My knees literally started to hurt from all the walking in Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...