Thursday, June 30, 2011

It’s A Family Affair

This past weekend was easily the busiest weekend we’ve had in as long as I can remember.  Between the full house, party prep, two baby showers, puppy potty training, a graduation party and Grace’s birthday party, we were on the GO!  I hope it doesn’t sound like I’m complaining because I loved every minute of it!  It’s a rare occasion when Dean, Chris and the Orozco cousins are all in town at the same time AND we have the opportunity to see friends that we haven’t seen in forever.  Come Sunday we were exhausted for sure but we also felt very blessed to have such beautiful people in our lives.  


Baby boy’s first bath :)

Below are some pictures of Nathan’s graduation party.  My auntie Maine is the hostess with the mostest and she certainly knows how to throw a party.  I love the Otero parties because I get to see the entire family (you know those distant relatives you only see every 5 years or so)!  All us Orozco cousins grew up so very close.  Even though there are a ton of us (25 first cousins on my dads side to be exact) with ages ranging from pre-teen to the thirties, we still make it a point to get together whenever we can and we have a blast.  There’s usually music involved… a lot of dancing… a lot of laughing… and a beer or two.  Congratulations Nathan!   



My beautiful aunties Shell & Steph






Rudo likes to play DJ anytime he is hanging with uncle Jude!



This is one of the best pictures I’ve ever taken of Dom and Ang.  Domonic totally looks like our mama in this picture!


and beautiful Marisa.  She sat down and told me why she loves each one of her 4 brothers individually.  I wish they could have heard it :)

Lisa also had her baby shower!  She looked so happy and beautiful as always.  It was so good to see her grandma, mom and sis!  We can’t wait to meet baby Zamora!  I think it’s going to be a little girl :) 






Uncle Jack, auntie Anna and the whole Martinez clan were in town but we missed them.  If only it could have been a 5-day weekend… the good news is that we’ll be celebrating my 30th birthday in Denver in October so we will see all of you soon!  Love you.

Now on to July…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...