Sunday, August 21, 2011

Craft closet reveal… FINALLY.

You all probably don’t remember this, but about 5 months ago, I blogged about my DIY plan to create a craft closet in our guest bedroom.  If this doesn’t ring any bells, I totally understand.  Most do-it-yourselfers don’t make their blog readers wait half a year to see the final reveal of a project.  I’m a disgrace to DIY peeps everywhere!  In any case, I finally got around to taking pictures of the final product and I just love how it turned out!  I adore my little space because it is filled with photos that inspire me, favorite quotes, cards I love, art that the boys made me AND it serves as a perfect one stop mail station.  Now that I have my new and beautiful MacBook Pro (which is much smaller than my old PC), I’ve loved retreating to the back bedroom to blog in my cozy little space.  

If you find that you don’t have much space but really want an office – I would highly recommend you make a craft closet too!  I promise you’ll love it :)

Project details ~


-       Cleaned out the horrifically dirty closet
-       Replaced carpet with Martha Steward Living carpet
-       TSP walls and shelves
-       Removed hardware
-       Painted   
-       Installed corkboard wall on left side
-       Installed file organizers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...