Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Dirty 30!


Let the 30th birthday extravaganza begin!  This weekend we kicked off my week-o-birthday-fun with a Halloween costume party at our casa.  Missy (my little sis) gave me the surprise of a lifetime by flying in for the weekend to attend the fiesta!  She was only able to stay a few days but we had a blast together with the little time we had.  Speaking of partying… I came to realize this weekend that we’re not the rock stars we once were!  The night of the party Georgia and I were ready to pass out before 2am and even with a house full of people we ended the night with a full keg – yes, I wanted a keg at my party.  Just another desperate attempt to hang on to my youth lol! 

- Teenie and Katy were able to swing by before heading to KKG -


- Loved Susan, Robert and Jen’s STD costumes, HA! -


- Thank you for my amazing cake Becca -


- Teen Wolf and a Bird of Paradise -


- Eric & Deanna -


- My little hostess with the mostest -


- SISTERS -


- Great make-up Justi and thank you for the delicious cupcakes -



- Kung Fu Panda -


- Ashley’s costume was one of my favorites -


- Nick & Missy -


- Yes, my friends did keg stands… because they’re awesome -


- Deanna’s eyes are perfect in this pic -


- Georgia counting votes for the costume contest -


- Jason was the winner -


- Adam and Jason admiring the bag of intestines that he won -


Thank you for an amazing night babe - 



Only 2 days until we find out if we’re having a BOY or a GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...