Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I want for Christmas…

Is for someone to decorate my house!  Seriously, the holiday spirit appears to have skipped our casa this year.  I honestly don’t know where the weeks went.  The weekend of Thanksgiving we planned to decorate but spent our days off painting and shopping for baby furniture instead.  The next weekend the furniture that was supposed to take 3-4 weeks to ship, arrived 6 days after we ordered it – surprise!  This was followed by 2 weeks of baby furniture assembly and let me just tell you, it’s a much more complicated project than one would think.  We then had a week of unexpected news (which I’ll post about on another day) and here we are.  Christmas eve is in 5 days and all we’ve done is put up the mini tree lot and the Christmas tree, which has one ornament on it ;)




Considering how crazy we went last year with decorating, Christmas lights, pre-Christmas baking and sending out about a hundred Christmas cards (still on my current to-do list by the way) I would have to say that this year we win the Bah-humbug award for 2011!  Looking on the brightside, I did get Gracie’s baby girl tree to add to my lot and that was so much fun to put together.  Here’s a picture of our little lady’s girly tree and some cell phone pics of our 6th annual Girls Christmas party.  





Merry Christmas week everyone! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...