Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/52: Grandpa's Shop

My friend Elena recently told me about a project she is starting this year called Project 52.  With her version of Project 52 she plans to post a photo a week that represents her family and photography skills.  She has invited me to join in the journey posting a photo each week with a simple title representing the photo.  I’ve decided that my photos are going to be centered on happiness.  Any pictures that I take or come across that make me happy will become a part of my project!  If you wish to do the same, post a link to your blog, FB album or any other site that you use to store photos each week. 

Here is my first of 52 pictures: Grandpa’s shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...