Saturday, March 3, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Our maternity pictures arrived yesterday and I was so excited that I ran home from the mailbox to show Georgia, LOL!  My BF Elena happens to be an amazing photographer that specializes in maternity and family photography so I was so excited when she told me that she was coming to town a few weeks ago.  We’ve never taken pictures in a studio because we really prefer a more natural setting and that's exactly the type of pictures that E takes.  Thankfully the weather cooperated and although it was freezing out the pictures came out great.  Old Town ended up being the perfect canvas for us.

We took over a hundred pictures and while I would love to share all of them it would take forever to load so here are a few of our favorites.  



Just a few more ;)    




Thank you auntie Elena!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!! You got a post about your wedding? Dying to see the pictures!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and thanks for following! I'm pretty sure I've posted wedding pics before. I'll post the links on your blog as soon as I find a few. :)

    ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...