Monday, April 30, 2012

An intro to babywearing

A friend of ours gave us a beautiful Mei Tai baby carrier for our baby shower and I have waited nearly 2 months to use it because every time I’ve tried, Gracie has burst into tears!  In all honesty I can’t blame the poor girl… it looked rather uncomfortable.  Well, I’ve been dying to use it so I surfed YouTube for a how to video and came across a ton.  The video below is the one that I found to be most descriptive and helpful so I thought I would share because once I knew how to properly use the Mei Tai, she LOVED it! 

While I think strollers are awesome and super convenient, there is nothing like strapping your little babe close to your heart and feeling them breathe while you go about your day.

I hope you find this video informative!


For our first experience in babywearing, we went to cheer on G at her first softball game!  The weather was warm with a small breeze but it wasn’t too cold.  Gracie looked so cute, she did great and I was so proud of G.  How many women do you know that start as the pitcher on a softball team 7 weeks after giving birth… not many!
GO MOMMY!


3 comments:

  1. "For our first experience in babywearing..." ha ha ha ha ha. I love it. I want a baby to wear.

    So cute. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You'll have a baby to wear before you know it!

    ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so cute! You wear that baby with pride. ;)
    And um yeah how awesome is it that she's already out there after only 7 weeks?! Go G!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...