Thursday, April 26, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump


If you’re like me, you have TONS of iPhone pictures that you love, but rarely share because it’s a pain to download these much loved photos and actually post them.  Well, I was inspired by Kelle Hampton @ Enjoying The Small Things, to use Photoshop Elements Works editing software to have some fun with iPhone photos.  I’m still experimenting with the software (30 day trial) and this is my first attempt.  I totally suck at using anything technical but I learn something new everyday and I’m sure you can to.  If you decide to give it a go – let me know how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...