Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun Bucket List

Today marks the first official day of summer!  Woot, woot!  I recently found inspiration to make another Bucket List for the summer while visiting a blog I follow, Role Playing With Kids.  Special thanks to K J and the kiddos for the great idea. :)

Over these past couple of weeks, I’ve been busy researching fun stuff to do with baby girl in the coming months.  Much to my surprise there are quite a bit of activities for babies and toddlers in this beautiful city of ours which is just awesome!  We really want to expose Grace to as many new sights, sounds, tastes and experiences as possible, and I think this is a great way to do just that.  Behold our Summer Fun Bucket List!  I can’t wait to share pictures of her many adventures.

Ready, set, go!     

§  Take baby girl swimming for the first time
§  Go to a Music Together family music class
§  Visit our neighborhood Public Library to get Gracie her very own library card
§  Take Gracie to her first Little Gym class for 4 month olds
§  Go on a picnic at a park we’ve never visited
§  Take our first family trip to Penasco
§  Visit grandma and grandpa’s Senior Center
§  Begin baby sign language lessons
§  Take Gracie to Toddler Time at ¡Explora!
§  Visit a city park to take baby girl swinging
§  Spend an afternoon visiting the Nature Center
§  Take a Gymboree Play & Learn class
§  Complete an art project with Gracie
§  Visit the Botanical Gardens

When I have the time I’ve been trying to take a pic of little babe in the morning time when she is the happiest!  Here are a few morning pics taken over the past couple of weeks.  Me and G are NOT morning people so I don’t know where she gets it from? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the accolades :)
    The list looks great. And YUM she's a happy baby in the morning. SO CUTE ! and I love her summer wardrobe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm not sure if it was because it took us SO LONG to have a baby but *DANG* when we finally did we were showered with baby clothes. I'm doing my best to make sure she wears everything at least once. It's so much fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't you add "send green chile to Stacy" to that list?? lol
    Great list. I should make one too.

    She's too damn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Gotta love that green chile! I think you should make a list too. It's fun to put together and I ended up finding a bunch of summer activities I had never even heard of. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...