Saturday, July 14, 2012

Finally finished.

Yes, my kiddo is 4 months old and yes we started working on her nursery in November of last year… but we’re finally finished and that’s all that matters, right?  Hehe! When baby girl was born (2 weeks early) I still had shelves I needed to install, we were still on the hunt for a toy box, there was wall art that needed to be hung, we didn’t have a spot for Gracie’s button art and baby books were everywhere.  I am happy to report that we finally finished our little gal's room yesterday and we love the way it came out.  I can't wait to see her play, read and learn in this happy and colorful little room.   





8 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad ... we still haven't finished ours yet and will probably finally get to post about it by 4 months too! lol ... It's adorable though. I love all the colors. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that we aren't the only ones a few months behind schedule. ;) It's nuts, I feel like the weeks just fly by!

    I can't wait to see the boys room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fancy!! :) That is awesome! No wonder it took so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! It's fancy now but I give it 2 years tops before there is crayon on those walls... lol!

      Delete
  4. Love it ! Sydney loves the color ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love how it came out too! Tell Sydney thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. It's beautiful!!! Donna did our boys' room while I was in the hospital (for a month) it was months before I finished their artwork & I'm not sure their room was completely done before we moved :-/ now we have a new room to do, lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We want to build a home in a few years and I've often thought about how hard it's going to be to move and leave Gracie's room because I love it so much!

      It sounds like you guys are getting pretty settled in the new place. I'm sure you will re-create an equally adorable room for the boys.

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...