Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favorite Things – Part III

I spent the majority of last night in baby girl’s room packing up all of her 3-month and some 6-month clothing.  Believe it or not our little fashionista has already outgrown enough outfits to fill 3 plastic bins!  I’m not sure how that happened but it happened fast.  The good news is that this pack-up was much less emotional for me than the last time I had to box up Gracie’s adorable little outfits.  No tears. :)


As I was in Grace’s room looking through her drawers and cubbies I realized that it’s been months since my last “Favorite Things” post and we’re due for a third installment – so here it is!  If you want to read, Favorite Things Part I click here and for Favorite Things Part II click here.   

:: Indestructibles Baby Books ::

These books are so very cool and inexpensive!  Built for the way babies read, Indestructibles are made of a paper like material that can’t be ripped, torn, or punctured. They are 100% safe and nontoxic and when they get slobbered on or dirty you can simply throw them in the dishwasher or washing machine.  Indestructibles are printed without words, which allows us to make-up different stories with each read until Gracie is old enough to make-up her own!

:: Happy Baby Organic Yogurt Bites ::

My friend, Michele, turned us on to these delicious little bites and Grace LOVES them.  After dinner we give her a handful for dessert and watch as she tries her darnedest to pick them up herself.  She actually managed to get one into her mouth the other day so we all celebrated!  All in all I think I’ve probably eaten more of them than she has. ;)     

:: Snooze Pop-Up Travel Baby Bed ::

Seriously, how awesome is this baby bed?!  When we started planning our first family vacation (only weeks away! YAY!) we knew we needed to find something for Grace to sleep in while we stay with G’s brother in LA.  His house is absolutely beautiful but small so we sleep on the living room floor and about 15 feet from our “bed” is a VERY steep staircase.  This travel bed is perfect for keeping baby safe and secure inside while also keeping bugs, pets and other elements out!  It folds up into the size of a frisbee and is perfect for trips to the beach and camping too!

:: The Baby Bullet ::

If you ask me, the Baby Bullet is definitely worth the money.  The first time I made Grace homemade baby food, I went into it having zero idea what I was doing.  As it turns out, I didn’t need to know because the book that comes with the BB tells you everything.  Bonus: it’s small so it takes up minimal counter space and all the parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.

:: Baby Einstein Musical Activity Jumper ::

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – Gracie’s jumper is the best damn “babysitter” a mom could ask for.  She LOVES it, it keeps her entertained for at least 30 minutes at a time, it’s safe and it helps her to develop her motor skills.  I couldn’t ask for more. :)

:: Happy Baby Organic Puffs ::

These are the only organic puffs I’ve been able to find and while they’re not as sweet as most other puffs, they have much less sugar and are a bit healthier for baby.  The puffs have been a HUGE help with introducing baby-lead weaning!  Aside from chunks of avocado, the puffs are the only other food Grace has feed herself.

What are some of your must-have baby items?  I'm always looking for new "Favorite Things"!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...