Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two Teeth!


No more gummy smiles here!  Yesterday as Grace was sitting on my lap, she grabbed my thumb, stuck it in her mouth and bit the bleeeep out of it.  This is how we discovered that our little gal has not one, but two teeth!  We have since taken about a hundred pictures because 1. We’ve been waiting for these teeth to surface for months and 2. Our new Nikon D3200 digital camera arrived yesterday!  We have been saving and shopping for a professional grade camera for about a year and finally found the perfect one!  It is of course super fancy and super awesome so naturally we have no idea how to use it… I played with it a bit this morning as I was attempting to get a picture of Gracie’s teeth and even though I didn’t know if I was using the correct setting or really what I was doing, I love the way they came out! 

Here are some first shots with the Nikon 
(and please ignore my child’s greasy hair… it’s bath day). ;)  


7 comments:

  1. aaaaaah. She can finally eat puffs now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's right, she can. Bring on the puffs!

      Delete
  2. Yay for teeth! I completely understand the biting the Bleep out of Mommy! I had that issue this evening too. Peyton is determined to stick everything in her mouth when I'm not looking and I have to try and fish it out of her mouth. This is when BITING-PALOOZA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was NOT expecting it at all. We were at my mom's for family night and sitting at the dinner table when it happened. I let out a scream when she bit down but it was quickly followed by excitement and the celebrating of new teeth. Now I'm going to have to pay more attention because just like Peyton, she puts everything in her mouth!

      Delete
  3. Love these pictures!!!! I have a Nikon as well and it is hard not to get carried away in taking pics of our adorable little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amanda! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy your Nikon. We did a TON of research but there is nothing like hearing reviews from real-life people you know. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...