Sunday, February 3, 2013

A sneak peek…

Of the soon-to-be birthday girl’s picture day!  This afternoon we met up with my good friend and photographer, Lindsey to take Gracie’s ONE YEAR pictures.  I still can’t believe that our baby girl will be a year old in just weeks.  Where did the time go?

We decided to take Grace’s pictures a few weeks early so that we could include wallets with her birthday party invites.  We should get our CD of adorable pictures in about two weeks, which will be right around the time we need to send out the invites.  Ekkkkk!  Before sharing my little sneak peek, I have to give props to my wife for channeling her crafty side last night!  Not only did she make Gracie’s smash cake (which was adorable!!) but she also made the babe’s birthday board!  Good job lady.

Here’s a few pictures taken with my iPhone of our shoot today. :)  


And speaking of party invites – We received Gracie’s party proof last week. 
Yay, yay, yay!


Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE it. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! More adorable pictures ... What a great idea to include wallet pictures with the invitations. I'm taking all these mental notes from your b-day planning for when the boys turn 1. And believe me ... You have a ton of wonderful ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! If there's one thing family loves, it's getting pictures of babies!

      Delete
  3. omg! i just noticed that you've put me as a blog that inspires you! thank you so much. that means so much to me! she's adorable. happy birthday to her and congrats to you mamas for making it through the first year. it goes by so fast! before you know it, she'll be five!!! gasp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now understand where my friends with kids were coming from. The time does fly so fast. It's almost not fair to get such little time with them when they're tiny.

      I'm sure you're right and she will be 5 in a blink!

      Delete
  4. Aw can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I can wait 2 weeks! I'll be sure to share as soon as I get them. :)

      Delete
  5. So Cute!! I was trying to decide if I wanted to do her pictures early or not! I think I will. Maybe I will take them tomorrow. I just sat here and made the invitation postcard design, which is AWESOME and I want to keep it a surprise until I mail them out! :( LOL, which means I don't get to post them every where yet. I have been planning all day and getting things ready. I can't wait to see the pictures and steal more ideas from ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing with Grace's birth announcements. They were top secret until everyone go them in the mail. I was too excited not to share the bday invites! Luckily I don't share my blog on FB so hopefully my family won't see them. :)

      Delete
  6. Awwww, Can't wait to see the finished result. You've got such a beautiful little darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your little guy is adorable as well. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...