Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{Gracie’s ONE year pictures}


In just two short weeks Georgia and I will have a ONE year old little girl! 
How in the world did that happen so fast? It took us nearly 3 years to become mamas and for all the tears and all the failed attempts, we now know everything happened for the most perfect little reason.  We were waiting for Grace.


Next weekend we will join our wonderful friends and family to eat cake, sing and celebrate the amazing gift that is our Gracie girl.


There will be balloons, candy, pictures, popcorn and everything else that comes along with an “Under the Big Top” circus celebration!




Thank you, Lindsey for capturing such fun and colorful pictures of our birthday girl. 
We will cherish these images for years to come!



And what kind of a picture fanatic (and proud mama) would I be if I didn’t share just a few more of our favorite pictures from the shoot? ;)




Tutu made by yours truly. :)



What can I say, the babe LOVES cake… She gets that from her mama. :)




Happy birthday baby girl! 
We love you as high as the sky and as deep as the sea.
xo, Mama & Mommy

22 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!
    It is ridiculous how fast the time goes by {as I sit here looking through themes for our boys' 2nd birthday} Crazy I tell you! I seriously feel like I just did this a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's nuts! When do the boys turn two? It would be so much fun to plan a little boy(s) party. :)

      Delete
  2. adorable photos...my goodness! Wow, happy birthday Gracie and congrats mommies! Enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Getting the pictures made me even more excited... Can't wait!

      Delete
  3. So sweet! Happy birthday in a few weeks to Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And happy (almost) birthday to Peyton too!

      Delete
  4. I have no idea how you would even be able to pick between ALL these great shots! Gracie's personality just jumps out in EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!!!! I am so excited for her birthday party just so I can see the picture recap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! Our photographer took 78 PICTURES! These are just our favorite 16, lol! I'm thinking the first 2 will be framed for sure.

      Delete
  5. So CUTE!!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! I can hardly believe how fast the time went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either! I feel like it was just yesterday that were were giving our tiny baby 8+ bottles a day and now we're down to 3. Babies grow so fast but I don't have to tell you that. I'm sure you're experiencing the same thing. :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE these pictures ! What a fabulous idea.
    I'd give more props to your photog but how can you go wrong with a subject like Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've wanted this theme since before we were even pregnant! It's so fun to see it all come together. :)

      Delete
  8. she is so totally adorable! and what a great idea for a party. can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Angela! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!!! The closeup black and white one is my favorite - just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emma! I'm glad you found us. :)

      Delete
  11. The pictures are amazing! Love the ones of her in the chair but my favorite might have to be the one of her eating cake! Looks like she is going to shove her whole fist in her mouth! Ha! Love it : ) She is such a beautiful little girl : ) I can't wait to see pictures from the party I know you've worked very hard to make it a unforgetable event. Gracie is lucky to have such wonderful mamas : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The cake eating pic is one of my favorites and she did get her whole fist in her mouth, haha! I can't wait to see your little guys pictures too!

      Delete
  12. I love seeing all of your beautiful photos! She is so sweet and beautiful!! Happy belated sweet pea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...