Wednesday, March 20, 2013

12/52: A photo collage in the making…


And by making, I mean procrastinating!  These frames, prints and wall art have been sitting on the floor of our guestroom since early November – that’s nearly 5 months people!  I know I want the collage to be in the entryway… I know what I want it to look like and I have everything I need.  So what’s the holdup you ask?  It’s called work + Grace + Season 2 of Girls + The Walking Dead + my pile of never ending laundry.  What’s a DIY diva to do?

Does anyone want to do it for me?  Please, please ;)

4 comments:

  1. Right there with you.
    I can't wait for you to get it done though so that I can see it :)

    What's "the girls" season 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the best show ever! The show is called GIRLS and its on HBO. The season finale just passed but you can watch episodes on cable instant view. :)

      Delete
  2. Pinterest would be very disappointed :)

    I am sure it is going to come together lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, we must not disappoint Pinterest! ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...