Saturday, April 20, 2013

* 2013 Summer Bucket List *


For anyone who has followed this little blog of mine since its infancy, you know how much I LOVE lists.  To-do lists, goal lists, work lists, pro/con lists… I use them all and I use them often.  Of my many lists, bucket lists would have to be an absolute favorite.  I made my first bucket list back in 2011 as a countdown to my 30th birthday.  Of the 30 activities friends and family helped come up with, Georgia and I ended up doing around 20 of them.  The same can be said for last year’s summer bucket list. I think we only ended up getting to around 6 of the 14 things listed. Such slackers. ;)

Well it’s a new year and we have a new list!  I’m hoping to stay more on top of things this summer with Gracie’s activities and I’m also hoping this colorful list will help to inspire me to not procrastinate!  We’ve already checked one activity off the list.  Blog post about that adventure coming soon…

What fun activities do you have planned this summer?

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. I've GOT to get my summer list going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one who inspired me to do a bucket list last summer so I'm glad to return the reminder. :)

      Delete
  2. best summer bucket list!! love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank J! Let's hope I get around to checking more things off the list this summer. ;)

      Delete
  3. We love our Summer Bucket List so much! Can't wait to get started on this year's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for motivating me to get ours finished! Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun stuff you all do!

      Delete
  4. Love this! Now I have to make one for us...especially since we are moving away from all of our family and friends! This will be a great way to make sure we do everything we want to do before we leave! From the looks of the list...ya'll are going to have a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must! With this being your last summer in your hometown, you need to go out with a bang! ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm totally stealing some of this list for us! Much like everything else I steal from ya! Your ideas are sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo..such a good idea! Now that she's old enough to actually DO things, we need to make a list, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why we didn't get around to doing most of the things on our bucket list last summer. Not all of the activities were ideal for a tiny baby, lol! This summer is going to be a different story!

      You totally should make a list!! I'm sure EJ would love all the little adventures she would go on.

      Delete
  7. OOh I absolutely love this! It just screams FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...