Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Devin!

Our precious little nephew Devin has turned 7 years old!  I seriously can’t believe that he’s already 7 because I still see him as my little baby.  When G and I started dating and when she met Devin for the first time, he was just 5 months old, which is nuts to me.  It’s amazing how quickly 6 1/2 years goes by and how someone who was the baby of the family for so many years, can suddenly grow into a big kid right before your eyes. :)      

Devin had the choice of having any kind of birthday party he wanted.  For the past couple of birthdays, my brother and sis-in-law have done water themed parties at the park complete with rented water slides and snow cones.  This year they wanted to do something a little different.  Devin shared his party options with me and one of the places he mentioned was the new water park in town.  When I told him that Gracie had never been to a water park, it was decided.  He picked the water park just for her!  Such a sweetheart.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the party.  Happy birthday Devin.  We love you!
Getting ready to head to the water park!

I seriously LOVE this wagon.  It makes life and transportation with a toddler SO much easier!
I don't know who was more excited when we arrived...
Grace or her mamas? ;)
Grace with her uncle, auntie and cousin, Mia.
Mama and the bean.  We're the water babies of the family... usually the first to jump in and the last to get out. ;)
Can you spot Grace??
Present time!  Grace didn't even try opening Devin's gifts for him.  I was surprised. ;)
My new favorite picture of the babe.  Her little hat turned to the side, the shoes, her tutu bathing suit, love it all!
Nani and all the kiddos.
Our little familia!
Baby girl had a ton of fun but was so pooped by the time we left, lol!

Summer Bucket List: Celebrate Devin’s Birthday – check!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...