Sunday, July 21, 2013

Liebster Award x 2!

I came back from camping today to the best surprise ever!  This little blog of mine was nominated for TWO Liebster Blog Awards over the weekend.  Woot, woot!  I was telling Georgia this evening how awesome it is to get those occasional reminders that people, (besides her and my mom) read my blog, lol!  Special thanks to B over at Our Journey to Become Mommies and R at Religion: Optional for the wonderful nominations.  You gals made my whole week and I hope you know how much I appreciate you following the adventures of my little family. :) 

For those of you who have never heard of the Liebster Award, it’s basically an awesome way for small bloggers to give recognition to other small bloggers (with 200 followers or less) for the contributions they make to the blogosphere.

Here are the rules: 
- Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.

The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
1) Paper Book or Electronic?  Paper.  G bought me a Kindle two years ago and I’ve used it once…
2) Who would you have dinner with if you could pick anyone ever?  My dad.
3) What kitchen utensil would you be?  A fork.
4) If you met the president, what would you say to him?  “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. President”.
5) What’s the hardest lesson you have had to learn in your life?  That you can plan and plan but not all things will work out the way you envision and that’s okay.
6) What’s the best decision you ever made?  To wait until I was older (and found the right person) before getting married.
7) What’s your favorite musical?  Wicked.
8) What’s your biggest pet peeve?  When you let someone into traffic and they don’t wave. 
9) What’s your greatest accomplishment?  Becoming a mama!
10) Where do you see yourself in 15 minutes?  Finishing this post.
11) Where do you hope to be in your life by the time you are retired?  Happy, healthy and financially secure.

Here are my nominations (in no particular order):
·       The Terrell’s Journey
·       2 Moms 2 Dogs 2 Babies
·       Two Crazy Canadians
·       My Once Upon a Time
·       From A to Zig
·       Bliggity Bloggity Bloo
·       Our Road to Motherhood

And here are my 11 questions:
1. What is the first thing you noticed about your spouse/partner?
2. If you could relive one day of your life, which would it be?
3. Dogs or cats?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What is your idea of the perfect day?
6. What is one television show you watch/DVR every week?
7. Are you a saver or a spender?
8. What made you want to start blogging?
9. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past year?
10.  Do you have a signature dish?  If so, what is it?
11. Favorite outdoor activity?

Happy blogging friends. :)

11 comments:

  1. OMG! I have never had an electronic book, but I will take that Kindle off your hands ;) LOL. So glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much for the nom! This is my first ever :)
    I will have to get on the real computer & do this, lol...
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo, hoo! You're welcome. I've been a little delayed in messaging the peeps I nominated. I love following the boys many adventures and I'm sure other will too. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks lady!!!! That is so awesome!! I can't wait to fill it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Stacy! I love your blog - you're hilarious!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this! Such an honor coming from my FAVORITE blogger! I'm just sad that I can't nominate you right back! Just now getting around to doing my part! Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That just made my whole week (and it's been a tough one)! I love your blog too, hence the nomination. Noah's Instagram pictures/video are the cutest. :)

      Delete
    2. I am so glad it made your week but I am so serious! I seriously LOVE your blog and your little family! I have so much blog envy sometimes... you inspire me to be more creative! SO coming from you I really do appreciate the nomination.
      I'm sorry you are having a tough week! I feel like I should say "call me if you need to talk, I'm here for you!" Ha! I swear I feel like I know you that well sometimes.
      I love all of your instagram pictures too! Gracie always puts a smile on my face!

      Delete
  5. I feel the same and we do know each other! Following your little family through blogging, pictures, stories and instagram connects us. That's why I started blogging and why I love it so much. It's amazing. I sometimes feel like I can share my real feelings and experiences on this platform more than I can, at times, in my everyday life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend! Thanks for the nomination. As soon as I get settled in my house, I will fill it out. I am dying to get some things posted on the blog. It is in major need of an update. Poor neglected thing! Looking forward to lunch next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...