Friday, August 9, 2013

{Fun Food Friday}

My obsession with fun toddler meals all started because of those irresistible dollar bins at Tar.get.  From time to time, they sell the most adorable lunch trays for kids in all sorts of sizes and shapes, all non-toxic and dishwasher safe.  They also sell cute and colorful little muffin tins and cups that are the perfect size for Gracie’s snacks and very easy to clean.

In recent months I’ve purchased more than a few of these items (they’re only a DOLLAR!) and I’ve really started to get creative with the meals and snacks I make for the bean.  I know, I’m a dork… it’s just so much fun!  I share my love of foodography on Insta.gram and I thought it would be fun to start a little picture project here on the ol’blog too!  So here it is, my first {Fun Food Friday}. 

On the menu for snack time today: ½ an orange, 3 grapes sliced in half, organic veggie grain puffs and a purple grape.  Stay tuned for more Fun Food Friday’s to come. :)

4 comments:

  1. I do that stuff all the time and my non-parent friends laugh at me when I post or they see it in person. Have you made her "ants on a log" yet? Little Monster is a fan of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My non-parent friends laugh at me too but they've also said on numerous occasions that they look forward to seeing sneak peeks of my little crafting projects and food stuff, lol.

      I haven't tried ants on a log yet but I'll share a picture when I do. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...