Tuesday, September 24, 2013

38/52: Crazy town

That’s really the best way I can describe what the past two weeks have been like around these parts.  I feel as though I’ve been MIA here on the blog, which I have but for good reason.  I currently have several posts floating around in my head… I just need to find time to type them out.  There’s my cousin’s BEAUTIFUL wedding that was this past weekend, pictures of that coming soon.  My little sis came home from Vancouver for her 30th birthday and we did lots of fun family stuff that I can’t wait to share.  We went to the New Mexico State Fair with Gracie’s Gaga and she had a blast and even rode a pony, which I managed to get on video, and we celebrated several birthdays.  With the holidays quickly approaching I know that’s its only going to get crazier from now to December. 

Until I find the time (and motivation) to share some of this stuff, I’ll leave you with this.  A picture of my family all dressed up for the wedding.  I honestly can’t remember the last time we all took a family picture with my brother, his family, my ma and sis and my little family.  We were long overdue. :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Your sister looks a lot like you !
    Great family picture.
    Get those posts rolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm right on top of that Rose! You think me and the sis look alike? I don't see it but she's a beauty so I'll take that compliment any day. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...