Thursday, October 17, 2013

Glow!


The Balloon Glow completely snuck up on me this year but G was more than prepared.  One of the biggest events she organizes for her company each year is the Annual Alumni Balloon Glow mixer.  She usually begins the planning process months before and for all that goes into the preparations, it always turns out great and is so worth the time and effort in the end.  Way to go babe!


Gracie’s Gaga and G’s aunt met us for the Glow and arrived early so that we could all eat dinner together in the event tent.  Grace hammed it up and looked just as cute as ever in her adorable hand-me-down vest and leg warmers her little friend Stevie gave her.  Seriously, is there anything cuter than leg warmers?  I don’t think so!


This event was the first time I was to be around any of my former co-workers and I’ll be honest – I was nervous to see everyone.  I thought people would treat me differently and that things would be awkward but I couldn’t have been more wrong.  Everyone was so welcoming and just wanted to chat me up.  Thankfully, I was worried for nothing. :)


We spent the start of the evening at the event but soon left to walk the field and check out balloons.  The sun went down shortly after we made our way to the Balloon Park and that’s when the show began.  We decided to ditch the stroller and wear Grace so she was very cuddly and didn’t make a peep.  She laid her head on G’s back as we strolled around and quietly watched the glow of the balloons, looking super relaxed.  Here are a few more pictures from our night.


6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I finally got to catch up on your little family! I've been so out there lately! Miss Gracie is so big and Punky is just wishing you all lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We would love to have a play date with you and little miss P. :)

      Delete
  2. She is such a little model, I love her outfit! The pictures are so nice, I bet it was even prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A friend of ours has given us a bunch of Baby Gap and Gymboree clothing that her daughter grew out of and it's all ridiculously adorable! I love mamas who share. :)

      Only a few more weeks for you guys - so exciting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, they're my fav too! Grace has worn them twice in just the past week, hehe!

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...