Thursday, November 7, 2013

Year Four

Happy 4 year anniversary to the person who makes me smile every single day.  It’s crazy to think that you and I have been together for more than 7 years and here we are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary!  I remember the conversation we had in Cabo San Lucas the day after our wedding, making plans to come back to Mexico for our 5 year anniversary.  Here we are, just one year away from that.  It’s amazing how busy our lives have become since that conversation, and while I doubt we’ll be heading back to Cabo next year (because hopefully I’ll be knocked up), it’s still a nice thought.  One day I know we’ll make it back.  In the meantime, we’ll have to settle for a pretty fantastic life here in New Mexico with our beautiful little gal.     

Happy anniversary babe.  Thank you for making me a wife and mother.  I am a better person because of you. 

Cheers to us, xo

15 comments:

  1. You're little family is ADORABLE! Congrats on 4 married years (and many many more to come!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha! You know me all too well... So I Married An Ax Murderer is a classic if you ask me.

      Delete
  3. You won't be in Cabo, you'll be in Hawaii. Hopefully knocked up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please!!! I want to visit Hawaii so bad!

      Delete
  4. Congrats ladies! You have a beautiful family! best of luck on the year to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so lucky to have you in my life Lady. You are an amazing wife and mama and I could never imagine this life without you. Thank you for all the little things you do to make our life beautiful and special. Happy 4th Anniversary! Cheers to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe babe, I think this is the first comment you've ever left me! I'm so blessed to have you too my wife!

      Cheers to the next 50 years!

      Delete
  6. I am loving the post and the above comment section PDA between you and your love! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...