Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thank you Little Monsters & Mommies!

I absolutely love the LGBT blogging community!

The wife of one of my fellow blogging mamas handmade this slouch beanie for Grace and sent a bundle of suckers along with the very special delivery. Grace had never had a sucker before so as you can imagine, she gobbled up two little Dum Dums in one sitting and loved every minute of it.  Big, huge THANK YOU to K&A over at Little Monsters and Mommies for taking the time to make such a beautiful gift for our gal.  As you can see, it came in handy on her trip to get a Christmas tree this afternoon. :)



8 comments:

  1. That picture ROCKS ! I absolutely love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the CUTEST Christmas picture I ever did see ;) I hope this is somehow gracing the holiday card!!! So glad you and G like the hat! It looks adorable on her and I think the color Kris picked is going to match up a lot to Gracie's uber cute wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was! This year I was on top of things and had our Christmas cards ordered two weeks ago... I'll be sending you all one this week. :)

      The colors Kris picked were perfect!

      Delete
  3. I have seen this picture with the little guy on Pinterest and it just suits her so well! I love it! I sure wish we had the space to get Punky a little car like that! This is so freaking adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The tree is the top section of our artificial Christmas tree, LOL! I just love her little face in this picture.

      Delete
  4. OMG that picture is awesome!!! The hat is adorable too - tell K nice work, Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashleigh! We loved the way it turned out. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...