Sunday, April 20, 2014

16/52: Happy Easter!

Today has been all about family, good food, candy, ping-pong, baseball, egg hunting and tons of pictures!  We’ve been on the go since this morning and are just now settling in for the night, so while I have yet to upload photos of our day, I will leave you with this.  A picture of a beautiful little girl who can’t possible be our teenie baby all grown up, and yet she is.

Action (and photo) packed post coming soon!  I hope you all had a blessed day with your families.  Happy Easter everyone! :)



2 comments:

  1. Well - that bunny isn't as scary as some I saw in my Facebook feed yesterday. Glad you guys had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bunnies really generally creep me out...but the second one probably won't haunt my nightmares. Cute kid regardless ;) You guys have such a bumpin scheduled! Happy belated birthday to your boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...