Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer Bucket List: Celebrate Devin’s Bday!

It’s time to play Summer Bucket List catch up and believe me; I have lots of catching up to do… I guess there’s no better place to start than with Devin’s Birthday party… Which was well over a month ago. Where does the time go, seriously?

When Georgia first met our nephew Devin, he was just three months old. He was a tiny and smiley, bright-eyed little baby. This is the birthday boy now!


It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed and that our little bundle just turned 8 years old. It’s even crazier to think that his auntie Georgia has been in his life since before he was big enough to sit up on his own.


I have the honor of not only calling Devin my nephew but also my Godson and it’s a role that I hold very dear to my heart. I can remember the day my brother asked if I would baptize him and just how nervous and thrilled it made me to know that I would not only be his “auntie Kristi” but his Nina too! He is such an AMAZING cousin to our gal and that’s just one of the things that makes him so wonderful.  He’s the most patient and kind older cousin around.  He plays with the little ones, is very protective, and always makes sure that Grace gets hugs and kisses before leaving at the end of family nights.


He loves sports, his family, his friends and especially the Dallas Cowboys (as does the rest of our family). This year he requested to have a water themed birthday party so my brother and sis-in-law gathered a few pools, rented a water jumper and we had a water party. The Bean had a blast but I don’t think any of us had as much fun as my wife, LOL.


We tried taking a picture of all the kiddos at the party but Grace was having way too much fun to allow that to happen. Group photo fail. Way to go Gracie, ha!


It was such a fun day in the sun and we can't wait to see what the next year has in store for our guy. Happy birthday honey. Your aunties and Gracie love you so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...