Monday, October 20, 2014

Someone press pause...


How is this month flying by so quickly, seriously?! I keep meaning to blog but then I find a project that eats up my time or we have an event to attend and/or I'm swamped with work. I've given up on the idea of writing a Summer Bucket List wrap-up because, well, it's still sitting in my drafts and we're well on our way to winter... I promise I'm still popping in at lunch to read all of your wonderful blogs. I wish I could leave more comments but my iPhone seems to hate Blogger and eats up my comments half the time, grrrr! Please just know that I'm still reading!

It's my birthday this week and we're taking a mini-vacation to Arizona to visit my bff and to meet her new baby boy. In the meantime, I've challenged myself to catch-up on blog posts before we leave! I have lots to share on our day at the International Balloon Fiesta! We've visited the Pumpkin Patch (and Grace totally hammed it up the entire time we were there) and then there are all our other October birthday celebrations to share. My mom is now 55, my niece is 3 and my bday is coming fast. We're in full-on Halloween mode, carving pumpkins, decorating, making costumes and planning our Halloween evening route because we have lots of places to visit!

Grace took her first class field trip last week and G and I got to tag along. It was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen so that needs to be documented in this, our family journal as well. See what I mean? Lots to share over here! I hope you all are doing good and loving all the awesomeness that comes along with fall. 


Stay tuned for more from me and until then, here's an adorable picture of my favorite gal. Could she be anymore beautiful?   



2 comments:

  1. Class field trips are the best!!! And yes, completely beautiful and I am telling ya, Mama, do not blink because she is going to be in kindergarten before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! G and I were just talking about how we would be taking Grace to kindergarten before we know it. Just the thought of that makes me want to cry. :'(

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...