Thursday, October 2, 2014

Things I LOVE about Fall!



{It’s football season, which means we get to hear our sweet girl cheer on her cousin’s football team and watch the Dallas Cowboys play. Woot!}


{The many, many fall birthdays that fill the season. Especially the super fancy themed birthday parties like this one! Happy almost-birthday to Nani, Mia and me!}


{Fair days with the family! Riding ponies, eating State Fair food, visiting the farm animals and watching the parade. Good times all around.}




{Candle orders that arrive early, filling the house with the scent of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. I can’t wait to decorate our casa in fall décor this weekend!}


{Selecting our batch of green chile to be roasted for the year and peeling it with friends. Chile peeling parties are the BEST kind of parties, especially when they end with a soak in the jacuzzi! The Bean’s first jacuzzi experience was this past weekend. She’s hooked!}


{It’s Crockpot Season, so that obviously rules! I made my first CP recipe of the season today for a work potluck and considering there wasn’t much left at the end, I considered it a success. Green Chile Chicken Stew recipe coming to a blog near you, soon!}


{Getting to see my bf and her family. Plans are in the works to make an AZ road trip later this month for my 33rd birthday and to meet our new little nephew, Oliver. Isn’t he the cutest? Still can’t believe I’m going to be 33…}


{Flexing my DIY muscles, making The Bean’s Halloween costume. This year she’s going to be Tinker Bell and I’m going to be Mama Hook. We’re still trying to talk Mommy into being Peter Pan, lol.}


{And lastly, the International Balloon Fiesta begins tomorrow! We’re joining fam at the Fiesta next weekend and I can hardly wait.}


What do you love most about fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...