Wednesday, February 11, 2015

6/52: Tomorrow!

Yesterday I had my last pre-retrieval acupuncture appointment. I wish I could say I relaxed but in all honesty, my mind was racing. So much has taken place over the past 5 weeks and I haven’t had the time or energy to blog about most of it.


It’s 11pm right now and I should be sleeping because tomorrow’s a BIG day... Instead I’m wide awake and listening to Georgia snore like a bear. I’m excited. I’m nervous and I’m in disbelief that this phase of our IVF journey is actually here. You would think that giving up coffee, booze and lots of other favorite things would cause the days to drag but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They’ve flown by and have been filled with countless appointments, ultrasounds, blood tests and injections like crazy. 58 pokes to be exact.

This kid better be cute. That’s all I’m gonna say… ;)


In the ultrasound pictured below I had 14+ follicles that measured between 15 and 20. That was two days ago so I’m excited to see what’s grown since then!


If you’re the praying kind, please pray for us. Please think of us. Send us baby dust, well wish and positive vibes for tomorrow. We welcome it all.

Update coming soon...


7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and wishing you the very best! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lara! Getting ready to head over in a bit. Ekkkk!

      Delete
  2. Wheeeeeee!!!! There is so much freaking baby dust, positive vibes, prayers, chants, and callings to the universe for you right now that you best be careful you do not come away from this with triplets ;)

    Nothing but love and fertility being sent your way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY!!! Triplets are awesome!!! LOL...
      Plus high order multiples are more common in IUIs than with IVF, although we still fell into that half of 1 percent category. :)

      Delete
  3. YAY ! 14 is FABULOUS, cause there can be little guys hiding that they didn't see. You are an ovary working machine.
    Can't wait to hear how retrieval went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of you in my sleep deprived baby haze. Sending some newborn juju!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking & praying for your little family throughout, I hope everything went well & you are resting comfortably now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...