Sunday, February 22, 2015

8/52: Kenya


Today we had to say goodbye to our sweet baby girl, Kenya. She was the first birthday gift my wife ever gave me 9 years ago and she made us a family. I know you're not supposed to pick favorites with your doggies but she was about as close to perfect as they come and will be so deeply missed. Thank you for picking us to be your mamas sweet girl and thank you for being such a gentle pup with Gracie.


"I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart." - E. E. Cummings
 


4 comments:

  1. My heart is breaking for you guys. There's so much loss with our sweet fur babies.
    I'm so so sorry. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uughhhh so sorry! Fur baby loss is always so hard-they are our constant confidants and never let us down no matter what. I hope your fond memories help ease the pain. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Losing a fur baby is so hard. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a family pet. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...