Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Our SUPER Christmas Card // 2016

Now that 2 weeks have passed since mailing out our annual family Christmas card, I can share our superhero Christmas card with Blogland! 

And because our scanner is broken, this is a picture of a picture... but still, Yay!


When the Bean joined our tribe, I promised the wife that I'd only make her suffer through family pictures once a year, and because we took professional pictures to announce our pregnancy in November, a Superhero Christmas card it is! 

I'm so glad Georgia doesn't enjoy getting gussied up and didn't want to take holiday photos like most years because I LOVE the way our card turned out! I plan to frame this for W nursery and will forever have the happiest memories when I look back at it!

Now for some blog goals:
1. Write blog post about our participation in the 2016 Twinkle Light Parade. This was the first year we actually were on a float in the parade and it was so much fun!
2. Write blog post about our Operation Christmas Child event, which took place this past weekend. :)
3. Share this years pictures of our Elf on the Shelf, Twinkle Toes! She was even more active around the house this year than previous years, lol!

Here's hoping I can manage to do this before the month ends... I think I can, I think I can! 

Merry EVERYTHING, friends!   


4 comments:

  1. Loved the card! The superhero theme rocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Makes my heart happy! 🤗

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! We love the way it turned out!

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...