Wednesday, August 9, 2017

One year later...


It was this week last year that we found out our sweet baby boy was on the way! It was our 17th attempt to make Gracie a big sister and we had no reason to believe this try would be any different than the many that came before. Conceiving our gal back in 2011 wasn't easy for us, and making her little brother proved to be the most difficult thing our family ever experienced. Now, when I look at our beautiful babies, I'm reminded that there was a plan for our little family all along, just as there's a plan for all of us. I've learned that things don't always happen the way we think they will and the timing of life's most precious events are almost always out of our control. I've found that at the end of a journey like this, life finally makes sense. 



And if you find that it doesn't,
your journey probably isn't over.





2 comments:

  1. Love this! Something I needed to hear as I begin another round of injections for our next cycle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad. I'm so sorry that the first round didn't take. There's so much that goes into every FET that it can leave you feeling so defeated when things don't end with those 2 lines. Was Fox conceived on your first try? Finger crossed for a lucky try #2 baby!

      Delete

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...