Thursday, October 19, 2017

Be still, my heart!


Look at this absolutely gorgeous smarty-pants of mine! The Bean's Kindergarten pictures came in this month and my heart just about exploded when she handed them to us. I feel like I can see the teenage, grown-up Gracie for the first time in these photos and that feeling brings both happy and sad tears to my eyes. I'm just so proud of this little love. She is the most amazing friend to all her buds, always showing such compassion with them and with us. She is our helper with her little brother and has such patience with him even though he absorbs so much of the attention that used to belong to only her. I'm guessing this is one of the reasons Will is 100% obsessed with sister. 

I'm just so thankful that I get to be her Mama. 
Love you, Bubba.   


2 comments:

Thanks so much for keeping up with our little family! We love reading your comments and will get back to you as soon as we can.

K+G+g+w ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...