Do you ever get so far behind with blogging that you're just like, forget it already!
Well, that's where I am right now. I love this blog and I always have the best of intentions to get back here to write about the things that mean the most to me, but then life gets in the way. Birthdays (so many birthdays...) work, kids, life, school, sleep, wine, it all gets in the way of me doing something that I truly enjoy. This blog, this space - it's for the kids, yeah - but really it's for me! It's my hobby and it has been for 8 years, which is a long ass time to commit to something. It's my space to share and vent. This is my community of friends whom I really miss when I'm away, so why can't I seem to make time for it?! Ugh.
To show just how far behind I am, here's a list of post I've written in my head and some in drafts, but have yet to finish or share...
1. Will's 11 month baby update (this one's 6 weeks late for F's sake!)
2. Gracie's 6th birthday Peter Rabbit party
3. Our family Easter 2018
4. Baby boy's 12 month check-up
5. Will's 12 month baby update
6. Georgia's 40th birthday extravaganza
7. Williams FIRST birthday party
8. Little Monster's 1st birthday DIY crafting projects
9. Our first professional pictures as a family of 4
10. Annnnnnnddd Will's ONE YEAR pictures
I mean, 10 important things that I've been dying to share and yet I haven't. What the hell is wrong with me?? There's so much I wish to contribute to this space and yet, I just can't make it happen.
* Cue end of self-shaming pity party.